WE REMAIN OPEN
WE REMAIN OPEN as we are an ESSENTIAL service. Please be assured we have procedures in place to ensure the safety of all our clients and our staff . We have large spaces at the clinic that allows everyone to stay a safe distance Our staff are constantly disinfecting contact surfaces.
Our ASAVA hospital of excellence accreditation ( among other gold standard features )means that we have surfaces that are hospital grade and easy to disinfect.
Please follow these instructions:
1. When you arrive , please disinfect your hands A hand sanitiser is place outside the front door.
2. Please wait in one of the 4 waiting areas (foyer, 2 dog waiting areas and 1 cat waiting area) that is unoccupied OR follow the instructions of the nurse.
3. Do not get close to anyone including our staff at the desk.
4. Please do not bring extra people into the clinic. Only ONE PERSON in the consulting room.
5. You will be OFFERED A MASK. if you decline, then you may be asked to stand back in the consulting room or wait in the waiting area.
6. If possible wash your dog ( if not unwell) before coming into the clinic.
7. Pre order and pre pay for food and medicines over the phone and you can collect the items from the table just outside the front door without coming into clinic.
FREE HOME DELIVERIES offered for the next 6 weeks for our clients who prefer not to come to the clinic.
8. If you are feeling unwell with flu like signs , please do not come in Call the clinic and we will endeavour to help you.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE
PREVENTATIVE HEALTH CARE
Prevention is better than cure. Here are some of the ways we help you keep your pet in tip-top shape!
Dermatology, cardiology, gastroenterology just to name a few.
'Routine' surgery to an emergency surgical procedure, here are things you must know.
Keep your pet protected by getting them vaccinated at our clinic.
Information about underlying causes why our pets get sick.
FREE NEW PUPPY & KITTEN CHECK
We offer both castration and spaying desexing procedures for dogs and cats.
PUPPY PRE SCHOOL
Puppy Preschool classes are conducted in our veterinary hospital on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
Perfect for weekends away or for safety for your cat during renovations / house maintenance / parties.
PET CARE PRODUCTS
Our Hospital provides a complete veterinary service - including pet accessories. This section provides information about our paraveterinary services.
balwyn central vet
formerly box hill veterinary hospital
Awarded an Accredited Veterinary Hospital of
Excellence since 2003.
"The ASAVA Hospital Accreditation Scheme recognises companion animal practices that achieve the highest levels of quality health care and practice management in innovative, state-of-the-art hospital facilities."
- Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday & Public Holidays
AFTER HOURS SERVICE
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 7 - 9pm
(by appointment only)
On weekdays. Available by appointment.